Epiphany Early Childhood Center (EECC) is designed for excellence for each child in a Christian environment. Epiphany Early Childhood Center provides a Christian-centered education and is dedicated to discovering the needs of each child and developing the unique talents he or she has been given by God.
The purpose of the EECC is to strive to offer the community a program which encompasses the finest in early childhood education within an environment of love and support. The EECC begins with a class for 2-year-old children. This class offers the young child a natural step from home to school. Throughout the school, emphasis is placed on the growth and development of the whole child. This includes the intellectual, spiritual, emotional, social and physical aspects of the child. We strive to present an environment which promotes positive self-concept and self-expression. Recognizing that children grow and develop at different rates, learning activities appropriate for the children’s developmental level are provided.
The family is the basic framework through which the child learns early socialization and cognitive skills. The school, in cooperation with the family, will strive to offer a continuation of the educational and socialization processes. The primary goal of the Epiphany Early Childhood Center is to provide a warm and supportive atmosphere wherein children two to four years old can develop the skills appropriate to their developmental level. More specific goals supporting our primary goal are:
- To provide an environment which supports the growth of the whole child in developmentally appropriate ways focusing large and fine motor skills, communication, cognitive skills, and socialization.
- To experience and learn God’s love through Jesus Christ.
- To encourage children to acquire self-esteem, concern for others, a sense of community, and a spirit of sharing.
- To foster creativity, exploration, self-discipline, and a love of learning.
- To utilize art, music, and creative play as an integral part of the program.
- To assist parents in guiding the development of their children.
Hours: 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM Year Round
***** Five Star Rating *****